Thursday, March 10, 2011

Laughing so I don't cry



I'll use humorous videos from the Daily Show to keep me from crying from for my soapbox about the non-governing Ash Wednesday Massacre of collective bargaining pulled in Wisconsin. The new law, taken out of the budget bill so it did not need a quorum, now strips public workers from bargaining rights and allows the governor the power to fire any striking public employee (except police and firefighters, who supported Walker). It was the biggest rolling back of workers rights in Wisconsin state history.

Watch to see what follows in fiscally-challenged states like, Idaho, Ohio, Michigan, Florida....and maybe even Illinois with public school teacher's pensions.

For me, Scott Walker makes Rod Blagojevich look good:



And what about the damage of peaceful political protest? Fox News 'Fair and Balanced?':




Liberal activist Michael Moore says this means class warfare:

No comments: